
Hey everyone.
I've been back for about a week and a half... I've been out to the horses a few times and realised how much i really miss my horse, and every other horse at Yarrawood! I've had Grace for about 7 n a half weeks now! I bought her a lick it thingy on the wk.end, and shes such a dork and stands there licking it all the time. Umm... i'll be out there hopefully tomorrow with anna for when she gets the vet out! Poor Vei... Good to see you went out again Dan... but i still havent seen you in like weeks! You and Lauren should come out on a Sunday when we're all out there. Would be fun. Well got to trundle.
Love me xoxo

7 comments:
pretty sure grace is cute....mmm lick it ball.....mayb il go some MANRINES!!!
what about some CHIPPIES!!!!!
indeed we shall need some CHIPPIES as well....mmmmm a feast of chippies and manrines.....A FEAST FOR KINGS!
Haha I'm pretty sure I'm out of the loop on this one. Grace is looking so pretty Marc, beautiful pic.
lol Long Story, it involves Chooks Takeways and a Sign. lol.. will tell in full when we catch up next... Love Manrines
did you actually know the sign says Manarines, not just Manrines! so they pretty much just forgot the D! hahaha retards!
Post a Comment