Thursday, 28 June 2007

Hi Girls,

A quick note I need to have all your riders insurances completed and forms handed back to me ASAP. This is VERY important. Required before end of Month.

Dan and Loz, your just about out of Rice Bran and on last bottle of Apple Cider Vinegar. With the rice Bran if you continue to use it, you will need to get a black bin as mice are on the hunt. Also Mercy's Summer rug needs a New leg strap Clip, Jezza's cercingle is broken and Condor's Takka rug needs the back Leg strap fixed.

Vei is now on the mend, Penacillan works a treat.
Charlies Back is slowing getting there..

Anyways hope to see you all soon

Jacky... x

5 comments:

Marcia said...

Hey jack, I hope you got my insurance form. I'll be out tomorrow and this w.end to ride and help out! xx

Anonymous said...

Cheers Buddie, Thanks heaps for your help with the fences they look great.. :) Hopefully if its fine this W/end and should be able to finish off Grace's Paddock and start to paint the fences with oil.

xxxxx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lauren said...

Will do Jacky, thanks.

Dani said...

Hey Jack, can you please let me know how much Mercy's new feed cost? Because I still want to give her the extra hay.
Thanks!