
Dani and I headed over to Jacky's for a very nice lunch of sausage rolls, party pies, dip and triple choc muffins. Dani and Jacky opened their secret santa pressies then we headed down to the Cott for a Sunday sesh with Bren, Karis..(don't know how to spell her name!) and Jenny. Then we were joined by Shelly! and later her friend Celeste. The Cott was really hot so after a few hours of chillin whilst baking in the sun we went next door and bought some fish and chips for dinner and sat on some shady grass near the beach. Marcia finally joined us :p and I got to open my pressie and Marcia hers!
Afterwards Jacky and Bren dropped us home and finally got to meet our new little bunny Sinda.
All in all it was a great day!
Thanks so much Jacky, Dani and I had a great time and we both love spending time with you. (You too Bren!)
No comments:
Post a Comment