Monday, 20 August 2007

update! u slackers!

Hey everyone.

i look at the site almost every day to see if any1 had written anything and over the past few weeks no1 has! so there i am waiting and waiting for some1 to write something! i would have taken it upon myself to write something but as u all no, i am a very busy girl, but i am rather bored atm, so i have taken it apon myself To update this site and what everyone has been up too lately,. Because it has been so long I am not going to go in any particular order as to what has been going on at Yarrahwood Park. So if anyone has any changes to make to my train of events then please DO NOT HESTITATE TO COMMENT! Ok hmmmm. Now its just a matter of deciding where I should start. Charlie has been sick…well not sick but just a little under the weather lately (the past 3 or so months!). His legs have been swelling up for some mysterious reason and he is going off his food. The vet has been out numerous times, and finally all is going well. Jack can soon get bk up into the saddle (where we ALL belong!) and begin work again. He’s back eating his food slowly but surely and looking better everyday! And his legs are now their normal size! It’s been quite a long and slow process, full of mystery symptoms and lots of vet visits! But he’s all good now! And I personally cant wait to start showing again! YAY THE JACKY AND ANNA TEAM!but the break has been great. Me and Vei have had a lot to work on and practice, so its been really beneficial actually! And anyways I had my own horse’s injuries to attend too! Vei cracked her hoof about a week and a half ago, making her terribly lame. The crack happened because she was standing on wet ground for too long, that consequently softened her entire hoof, so then when she started running around (like she always does) she must have stood on a rock o something, and with her hoof being so soft, it simply just cracked, it wasn’t too bad. The crack was only small. At the very back of her hoof, right near the frog, it cracked just up to her fetlock, then with the wet ground she was running in, and infection started. So I called the vet out. Because I had no idea why her leg was swelling up and why she was lame in the first place. So Chris came out and told me what the problem was. So shots of Penicillin twice a day were in store! JOY! But that was over a week ago now, so she is all fine J I rode her yesterday, just some light work and she was good. A bundle of energy. But very good. She is improving every day and her head gets lower all the time! Its great! But all up…..vei is a loser. I swear she is a little dog trapped inside a horses body.

GRACE! Grace is going so well. Acting up a little bit, but Marcia…..wow Marcia just does so well on her. Every time I see those two together I am amazed by how much Marcia does and improves! I mean Marc has always been a rider that I have looked up to and I felt that I could learn from. But ever since she brought Grace I have seen her improve tenfold! That girl is afraid of nothing. She falls off….she gets back on again, no questions asked and more determined than ever. I just wish that I had half of the guts that she has! And shows every time she rides. Grace is excellent for such a young horse, and like all horses she can play up sometimes, but that is just horses for u! She mastering flying changes and is slowly, bit by bit lowering her head every so often! Which makes her just a picture to look at. I can’t wait to go showing with her. She will leave me on the back lines! That is for sure! The judges will be dumb struck! Marc uv got a real keeper in her. I cant wait to see u guys event one day.

Condor. I love this horse. I swear he is so cute. He’s just like a little kid. If he was a person I can so see him in his sand pit playing with his trucks and stuff! And I have a secret desire to clip him and see what he look like underneath his big woolly coat J Loz u would also be one to clean up all the ribbons in the hack ring. This horse is sooo stunning and his gaits look so smooth and nothing seems to phase him at all. We will def have to go for a trail ride real soon so we can stretch his legs and see what he can do! Its also been great seeing u out there lately. Uv showed real guts sometimes when condor acts up, and I admire u for that. I sink into a false comfort with my horse, as she never acts up. Id love to have half of ur guts sometimes. And if u ever need any help don’t hesitate to ask. That’s what we’re all there for! To help each other! And I no im out there a lot so if u ever want anything done one time when u cant get out there, just give me a message. Like lunging or what not, ever just grooming or washing or even a short ride. Anything! Im there to serve! That goes for u too Dan. Mercy is also a horse I have seen come along way! Mainly because of her rider. Dan u have been so good with that horse considering all the hard stuff that she throws at u. and last time I saw u ride her (even though u fell) she looked really good. She is beginning to flex and listen and watching her bend into turns is great! One day u will be jumping again and u will be a champion! I have always looked up to u and ur jumping ability. I believe that in the show jumping ring u would leave me far behind.
Ok guys well that’s all from me. Hope to see u all soon. Or maybe see another blog up here sometime. Happy riding!

Love and hugs.
Anna and Vei Veixoxoxox

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Aww Anna what a wonderful blog! I would love to clip Condor also but I'll need some help! I have no idea how to do it lol. I can't wait to work with him more when I get my license. right now it seems like I can't really start anything with him only being out there once a week. But hopefully that will happen soon. I've lined up some driving lessons and the cars been put into my name so we are going to trade it in and get an auto. It's all happening.
I'm totally with you about what you wrote about Marc! She's so terrific to watch!