Thursday, 12 July 2007

He's getting fatter!

Yay finally he has some flesh on his bones!




3 comments:

Anna said...

hey loz. yeh he is hey. he's looking really good and round :-) u should see vei, she has a gut, she basically rolls around these days! fatty boom baaa!!! hhahaha. hopefully see u guys this wkd. il be there both saturday and sunday and most likely monday and tuesday......
ok so i live their basically.....

Jacky i think i need to just pitch a tent in ur yard somewhere....preferably a water proof one.....

xoxoxo

Lauren said...

haha poor girl needs jenny craig. Sat and sunday not gonna happen. I start at 12 both days. But Danielle's coming out on Monday for the farrier and I might make it out there later on in the week, possibly sat or sunday as I asked for a later shift!
Danielle and I also requested sundays off so we can come out and join you girls in the fun. But that wont be till next week.

Anonymous said...

Thats sounds great Loz cant wait to see you gals YAY!!!!!