
Hey all, I'm finally back in the saddle after a long stint out of the horsey world and YWP! Jezza was in the Quokka last week and so I did some work with her on the lunge. she also had a bath (no shampoo left girls) and I did hop on her for about 1 minute. He he.... the lady didn't turn up though, so I was a bit pissed off. The tack room had a bit of a cleaning and I put some of my stuff away....I bought rugs too at Rosmans and got rid of my old ones that couldn't be repaired thanks to Jez ^^ Mercy is really skinny so I’ve put her on rice bran to fatten her up.
When shes looking better, I thought we could clip her to get rid of her fuzz (though I think she looks cute with a winter coat ^^) Lauren and I rode mercy and Condor together on Saturday and they went really well. Mercy won’t canter on the correct leg at the moment but she did manage a flying change! Hope to see you all around sometime…
Love Me
No comments:
Post a Comment