Well i'm very proud to say that I have purchased Grace off Keith Lawrence today. So she is officially mine now. YAY I have waited pretty much my whole life to have a horse, and now my life is complete! haha Well I have actually decided to stay with the name Grace instead of Sirra. I've grown to like it. Grace is doing really well, I'm still just teaching her ground manners and flat work skills. She's still young so we have a long way to go and we'll hold off on the showng for now. I think I might just take her to shows to get her used to the atmosphere and all the horses and noises. But thats about all I have to say for now... oooohhhh also I only have 39 minutes to go for my driving log book. So probably I'll be on the streets by mid-this week. YAY well goodnight all.
xoxo
1 comment:
Thats so great Marcia! I'm with you though, I'm not going to show Condor for a while, I was thinking the same as you, going to shows just for the atmosphere. I like Grace too, it suits her :)
Post a Comment